Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Angry KFC Employee Snaps!

Here's a giggle worthy video of a Middle Eastern KFC employee taking offense to something or other that a customer said. Like the genius he is, he starts slamming and smashing work stuff to get across his point of what a real tough guy he is. He then threatens to break the customer's legs. Perhaps his transition from mental hospital to Kentucky Fried Chicken didn't quite go as smoothly as everyone hoped. Enjoy!


This guys hollow threats and rant reminds me of the time I got a telemarketer so frustrated and angry at me that he snapped. He was trying to sell "duct cleaning" services and I kept saying "Duck? As in quack quack quack! I have no ducks." He eventually got so pissed off at me he threatened to kidnap me. I told him "Please do, I could use a vacation." LOL.

Thanks for checking out this enraged KFC employee. Please check out the other videos on this blog and pop back often to see more shocking fights in public restaurants. Or drop by my YouTube channel for more fun vids.